Interaction is Welcome!

Thank you. ~April~

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Here are some people from the Small Bisuness Group on Facebook



bellachicks.etsy.com
Bella Chicks offers a variety of affordable and fashionable handmade jewelry that reflects a simple, yet casual, bohemian lifestyle. Each piece of  (to see more, click link)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/bellachicks




Bramble Oak is the home to a creative assortment of handcrafted items for
your home and garden...plus an eclectic variety of collectible and vintage goods..
Everything you see here has been carefully handmade, up-cycled or organically grown making it not only user friendly but many items are earth-friendly also. I am also a collector of fun and collectable vintage items so be sure to see what's new (old).
                                                      



                                      
Hi Everyone. We are leather good crafters family :) Please, visit our Facebook fan page to see our creations. Hope you'll like them.



                
I've post a the address to my page . Probaly have to do it again later to day http://www.etsy.com/listing/18548302/pretty-in-pink

www.etsy.com
Princess perfect mittens in pink and yellow are just waiting to warm some little girls hands. 100 percent acrylic for easy care and fast drying.

Remember everyone if you have friends that own their own businesses, have them join us! I may be back later to add some of this stuff to my blog which btw is http://jbcag.blogspot.com/. Please feel free to follow!

jbcag.blogspot.com
Hello and Welcome to Just Because Crafts and Gifts. We make neckwarmers, afghans, hats, scarves, items out of recycled materials, and so much more. Our Mission: To provide excellent customer service and high quality products. We are here to serve all customers no matter their budget. I will b..

Hello! I've only just joined :) I'm an artist who (at present) mainly does architectural and travel works. Great if you yourself or someone you know is a Europhile.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_169542673061838

Howdy. Check out the great things here, wine glass charms, jewelry (especially clip on earrings for kids), etc. http://www.etsy.com/shop/amystreasures

www.etsy.com
Its never too early to start your Christmas shopping! Wine glass charms, earrings, bracelets & anklets all make great gifts. Free gift wrapping

  • Cool idea! I sell handmade jewelry on Etsy. My shop is http://bellachicks.etsy.com/. I'm off to tweet about everyone's sites! :)

    bellachicks.etsy.com
    Bella Chicks offers a variety of affordable and fashionable handmade jewelry that reflects a simple, yet casual, bohemian lifestyle


  • Hi everyone. I was invited by April and I'm happy to be here. My 'business' is Bramble Oak where I create a very electic assortment of items for just about everyone. I used to be Rustic Diva Designs but since our move, I've gone in a new directions. Hope you'll visit my fan page. :)


    Bramble Oak is the home to a creative assortment of handcrafted items for
    your home and garden...plus an eclectic variety of collectible and vintage goods..
    Everything you see here has been carefully handmade, up-cycled or organically grown making it not only user friendly but many items are earth-friendly also. I am also a collector of fun and collectable vintage items so be sure to see what


  • Hello everyone!! I have looked at just about everyone sites and omg everyone has some awesome stuff. Def will be looking for x-mas gifts!!! April Lewin is hosting a Scentsy party so lets all help her reach her goal visit crystalhall.scentsy.us click on her name on the right hand side and soon you will be enjoying all your favorits.

  • Hello! I've only just joined :) I'm an artist who (at present) mainly does architectural and travel works. Great if you yourself or someone you know is a Europhile.



  • Take a look at my Etsy shop. www.justbecausecrafts.etsy.com. A portionof the sales from plastic canvas items will go to the Town on Lincoln Youth Bureau.

    www.justbecausecrafts.etsy.com
    Hello and Welcome to Just Because Crafts We make neckwarmers, afghans, hats, scarves, items out of recycled materials, and so much more


    • Scentsy: Is a wickless candle that melts the highly scentable food grade wax (wax is safe for enviroment)with a warmer that has a low watt light bulb inside. There is 3 different size warmers, full size, mid size, plug in's and over 80 scents for you to choose from!!! There is a warmer and scent for everyone. visit crystalhall.scentsy.us to choose your favorite warmer and scents

    • Hi Everyone!! I sell Scentsy Wickless candles. The picture is of the newest collection to scentsy they are the scentsy buddies. Super soft stuffed animails with a scent pack in there back. Check out crystalhall.scentsy.us to see the full line

    Hi, new member =) I'm new to this group thingy on FB.


    HI. StarBurstJewels was created on September 17, 2009 by ZengSha (me). I am a college student who loves to make jewelry on my free time. I love to keep up with the latest trends and try out new techniques. All jewelry are handmade and designed by me. They are ONE OF A KIND creation. Only a few (2) of my creations are re-created constantly, all other pieces are one of a kind. You won't find another one like it on this planet. =)

    Enjoy! Please check the shop often for new items and share your thoughts on anything and everything.

    Thank you~ ♥

    ROOF AND SIDEWALK SNOW REMOVAL THIS WINTER FREE ESTIMATES




    www.etsy.com
    My jewellery is all handmade, whimsical and fantasy fairytale inspired, quirky, kitsch, vintage designs, and lots of one of a kind styles, come take a
     
     
    www.etsy.com
    This pincushion is handmade with designer cotton fabric and has a handmade Tree button right in the center. The pin cushion measures 4 inches accross
     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment