Interaction is Welcome!

Thank you. ~April~

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Donate to the American CANCER Society

Posted By: American Cancer Society, Inc.
To: Members in Fight Cancer: Support the American Cancer Society
Give hope...
Whether you’ve been personally affected by cancer or have friends, family, or coworkers who have faced the disease, the truth is, we all have a reason to hope for a world with less cancer and more birthdays.  


My mother passed away May 12, 2010 after a 1.5 year battle with cancer.  I now donated $1.00 per sale to this organization.  Please help me.  Go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/JustBecauseCrafts, and make a purchase.

I have just started doing this.  My goal for 2011 is $500.  That means 500 sales for the year.

1 comment:

  1. How is the goal going so far. I know you started this a while back.

    ReplyDelete